Legit Tunes Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Song.

Go down

Good Song. Empty Good Song.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm

So I wanted to share this song. I mean some people think it's gay to listen to songs like this. But I like it I don't listen to songs like this usually. I listen to Immortal Technique, Diabolic, Hopsin, and Eminem. Here's the video give me your thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Good Song. Empty Re: Good Song.

Post  ImToLegitToQuit Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:08 pm

everyone has songs that they like that don't really fit in with their other musical tastes. I didn't care much for this one, but i do like other BEP songs. That being said though I really wasn't listening much after I saw the elephant dressed like a power ranger, my mind could not function after that Suspect elephant scratch
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Admin

https://legittunes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:19 am

ImToLegitToQuit wrote:everyone has songs that they like that don't really fit in with their other musical tastes. I didn't care much for this one, but i do like other BEP songs. That being said though I really wasn't listening much after I saw the elephant dressed like a power ranger, my mind could not function after that Suspect elephant scratch
I think it's trying to match the guys outfit lol. Also I don't pay attention to the video usually only lyrics and beat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:15 pm

I like this more than the last 2 "hit" songs, the one with "I had the time of my life" and then the Brittney bitch song.... Will I Am is Shitty At Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:17 pm

It's like listening to a song by Anonymous :-P

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:19 pm

As for the elephant, I think it looks bad ass... it had a better costume and made more sense than anything from the first GI Joe movie... so booya, go go power phanty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum