Legit Tunes Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great video for improving accuracy with all classes

Go down

Great video for improving accuracy with all classes Empty Great video for improving accuracy with all classes

Post  ImToLegitToQuit Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:01 am

I started following these tips and it has basically doubled my overall K/D, the second half is the most important but it's not long and worth watching the whole thing.

ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Admin

https://legittunes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Great video for improving accuracy with all classes Empty Re: Great video for improving accuracy with all classes

Post  Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:20 am

One thing I will say is I'm tired of everyone using a vehicle first and actually playing on foot 2nd. Call this whining if you want, I could give a shit, but It gets quite annoying trying to practice on foot abilities when you're constantly having to switch to either an engineer or support just to have a chance against vehicles, hence why I left the 2 on 2 game thursday night.

Back to top Go down

Great video for improving accuracy with all classes Empty Re: Great video for improving accuracy with all classes

Post  ImToLegitToQuit Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 am

ok
a. that comment really has nothing to do with this video.

b. it was 2 vs. 2 on the 2nd biggest map in the game and you didn't want people using vehicles ? next time we start talking about what we way to play, don't just say "whatever" if you don't mean it. the best way to practice infantry and situational awareness is TDM.
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Admin

https://legittunes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Great video Joe.

Hey Rob, if I am not mistaken, the game is called Battlefield, right? And in a "battlefield" there are tanks, planes, helicopters and soldiers, right? Haha, just messing with you. In all seriousness, the reason why I like this game is for ability to drive vehicles.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down