Legit Tunes Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-91

Go down

A-91 Empty A-91

Post  Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:29 pm

This gun is an interesting gun nonetheless. I want to say that at one point this gun was horrific, but then it became amazing, but I personally believe that either A. with the last patch it balanced itself out to where now its just average, or B. I've been spoiled with the L86 that now I'm just not pleased with this guns performance. I'm going to talk about it as If I had never used an L86 before.

This gun has a phenomenal recoil reduction, but I find myself reloading after 1 - MAX 2 kills... that's not good for rush or close quarters maps, however if you use this gun at longer ranges anywhere between 40 - 100 meters, this gun is a billy bad ass. The reload speed is just right to where you can get 2 clips worth of bullets out before your opponent knows where you're firing from, and with the excellent handling, you can maintain short to med bursts of 2-7 bullets on target. I've racked up many a head shot with this gun, but again I must re-iterate! DO NOT USE this gun in close quarters... You'll become a liability, and roughly the average record you will have will be between .350 - .500 which is a 3 - 5 KD ratio or even kills even deaths.

Also... I found myself using the Holo scope, or the 3.4x scope, depending again on what type of situation. I wouldn't waste your time with a reflex scope, cause at that point your way too close with this gun to truly be effective.

Also, feel free to use a flash suppressor for your longer distance fighting. You tack that with the 3.4x, plus an igla to cover your ass from the sky, and either the mines or a blow torch for ground cover, and you sir are sitting pretty. I wouldn't use a regular suppressor otherwise you'll lose damage and the A-91 doesn't exactly pack a huge punch.

Back to top Go down

A-91 Empty Re: A-91

Post  ImToLegitToQuit Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 am

just to be clear .3 or .5 would be your k/d. if they are even, then your k/d is 1.
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Admin

https://legittunes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:18 am

lol I was talking like sports statistics... usually when a club is .500 that means they are dead smack even in wins n losses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum