Legit Tunes Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KH2002

Go down

KH2002 Empty KH2002

Post  ImToLegitToQuit Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi all,

Im starting off the KH2002 i think in part because i'm the only one i know that uses it. I've been using this gun on and off since i unlocked it in co-op way back when the game first released. Before the giant patch that changed all the guns, I think this was a hidden gem in the assault class.

It is 2 round burst or single fire only. I think that turns a lot of people off, but I love it. It's damage is on the higher side of the assault guns in line with the M416 and G3A3. It is better at close range than all other assault weapons because of the 2 round burst. The spread never gets out of hand (even in hip fire) because of it. so when it comes down to close range, you are gonna get more hits in hip fire than any other assault gun and support gun. Its range is not as good as the G3A3 or M16, you don't wanna engage people past 100yds or so. you can mitigate the range issue with a heavy barrel. The only issue for me is that it does have a high initial recoil. Couple that with the 2 round burst and that means that you are going to have to deal with the initial recoil a lot. Therefore I go with the flash suppresor and keep engaements with in the range of the gun instead of extending the range and having to wrestle more with the recoil.

the 2 round burst also helps with conserving ammo. You can regularly get 3 or more kills out of 1 magazine. if you are hitting chest and above and not wasting bullets, you will never be out of ammo with enemies still standing. Ive taken out a whole squad that was spawning off of eachother before without reloading.

You will see with most of my loadouts that I go with the Holo-Holo attachment. That is only a personal preference over the RDS. It seems to me that I can see more of the environment outside of the scope when in ADS with the Holo than with the RDS. This is one of the guns that I can actually use with a 3.4x or 4x scope as well. the 2 round burst means that it's more easy to not loose your target when zoomed in. After the big patch (1.06 i think) I removed the foregrip from all of my guns. the penalty to long range accuracy is not worth the horizontal recoil reduction to me. So my loadout for the KH2002 is Holo-Holo for the scope and a flash suppressor. That's it. This gun has a bit of a learning curve, but once you find your rythym with the burst fire, it is a very balanced gun. I go with the flash suppressor just to help with the initial recoil and no other attachments. For longer range i go with a 3.4 or acog scope and a heavy barrel and switch to single fire.

Loadouts:

Medium-Long Range
Holo-Holo
no primary
Flash suppressor

Long Range
Holo-Holo or Acog 4x
No Primary
Heavy Barrel

+ great close range rifle
+ above average damage
+ good ammo management
- high initial recoil
- not great for long range
- not fully automatic
ImToLegitToQuit
ImToLegitToQuit
Admin

https://legittunes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

KH2002 Empty Re: KH2002

Post  Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:28 pm

I like this gun but it has a annoying reload time (which got me killed multiple times) for this reason I use the suppressor to give myself a bit more time, I manage to get long range kills with this gun even with the suppressor. Bipod and kobra are my other attachments.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum