Suggestions/Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions/Opinions

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:52 pm

So I was lurking through the forums and I was thinking there isn't a lot of sections on here. I don't think it would be necessary but it could be nice to have some more sections. I made a thread instead of pming you Legit because I wanted everyone's opinion on this rather then just one person since it's effecting all of the members rather than the leader. Anyways i'll post some sections you could use or not use. If you're busy I understand like I said it's not necessary. (You do not have to use my description)

Sections: (Don't have to use my descriptions)

- Suggestions and Feedback
Description for "Suggestions" section: "Post your suggestions for the clan or forums here and your feedback on staff/members."

- Departures
Description for 'Departures" section: "Post all leaving threads here."

- Resignations
Description for "Resignations" section: "Resigning from your staff position? Post your thread here."

- Videos/Music
Description for "Videos" section: "Post some Battlefield 3 videos or any other videos. You can also post some music that you find enjoyable to listen to."

- GFX/Graphic Art
Description for "GFX/Graphic Art" section: "Your plentiful resource and showcase hub for all types of graphical design."

I'll add some more later on if you guys could suggest more in this thread. But you don't have to add all of these just suggested sections.

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestions/Opinions

Post  ImToLegitToQuit on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 pm

I like your ideas and initiative. We are a very new clan so I wasn't expecting the site to start to fill out until we had more members. Theres no hurt in being proactive though. For anyone who might not know how forums work, at the moment I am the only one who can make categories and forums. Once you are in a forum any member can make a new topic. So if there is something you want to post or talk about and there is not a category for it (ie. new members, clan news, member news) then this is the perfect way to let me know so I can add it. I will make a forum just for requesting categories or forums (the section inside of a category).

That being said, the site will never fill out if we don't continue to add members. Fear has been good about recruiting and I send messages on battlelog and PSN forums a lot too. If you play a random someone that seems cool, plays the objective, or behaves with a detrimental attitude (think lazaerus :) ), send them a message after the round. I've sent messages to other clans to see if they want to merge if they don't have many members, or if they arent happy, just come on over. We really gotta try to push DHC. once we build it, they will come.

Admin

View user profile http://legittunes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ImToLegitToQuit on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 pm

ok i think i finished adding stuff. as far as feedback or concerns regarding members, that needs to be by PM only, not for everyone to see. Try to hash it our yourselves and a PM can be sent to a founder for moderation if needed. <- that's all in the forum rules BTW Wink

Staff positions will be dealt with amongst the staff so that doesnt need to be announced to members. I only plan on having cool people in the clan so demotions shouldnt be a problem, but even if it happens it woulnt be advertised. everything else was added. thanks for the input man :cheers:

Admin

View user profile http://legittunes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:08 am

I'm good with the idea that fear came up with but idk about the music part I think we shouldn't gunk up the site no diss 2 fear great ideas this is just my opinion of course I like how legit is active on here that shows a lot we also need to be more active online I know every1 schedule don't match but we should try tho we should try and recruit I know fears on it (cuz of him and legit I'm on here) lets get this clanon and cracking bois ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Yes true we don't have members I was going to mention that in the topic but I forgot to do so. But guys message players in-game or on your friends list!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top