L86A2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

L86A2

Post  ImToLegitToQuit on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:26 am

First of all, this is a DLC gun so you might not have it. That being said, this is my preferred gun for the Support class. I think it has the most manageble recoil out of the group and works great using 3-8 round bursts. It is clip fed so it reloads faster than the other MGs but it only has a 60 round magazine so you are reloading more often.

WIP need to finish WIP
ImToLegitToQuit
Admin

View user profile http://legittunes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: L86A2

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 pm

I find this gun to be the most manageable with a Bi-Pod out of all the other LMG's... something about the recoil on this bad boy just allows you to anchor it in a single spot, pop out your 46 bullet clip and wait for the congo line to rush through with out missing a single beat or having to deal with your gun running a stray. I used to think the PF Chang was a great gun for Bi-Podding but after using the L86... holy shits, talk about racking up the notches on my belt!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:07 pm

I agree with everything above also I believe this is the best of all magazine fed light machine guns next to the IAR and it happens to not suffer as much In reload speed considering how it has a magazine behind the trigger. The better hipfire is a plus which allows you to strafe in close combat and survive easily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum